Gluten-free Thanksgiving Feast
I’m moving to St Louis the day before Thanksgiving.
But I’m still going to do-it-up-right. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! Plus, Baberaham will be there to help me cook for the first time in my new place. What better way to break in the kitchen than having a holiday meal?
I promised him a pumpkin pie anyway.
Here’s the menu:
- Spice-rubbed pork tenderloin (turkey? Pshh. I’m thinking the pilgrims and Native Americans shot wild boars for their Thanksgiving feast)
- Goat-cheese steak fries from glutenfreegirl’s blog
- Broccoli slaw (also from GFG’s blog)
- Gluten-free pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream topping
- a bottle of vino! Missouri has some vineyards, and I might try to find “Adam’s Choice” from the Adam Puchta Winery