My life is like whoa
It’s gonna be a busy week. I will get you some really juicy reads soon, but first, here’s my excuse(s) for being the opposite of a good blogger.
On my agenda:
- Get a manuscript to my advisor
- Cryofreeze and slice tissue for the eight millionth time
- Histo the shiz out of some more slides
- Decalcify some bones
- Drive 11 hours for a wedding
- Be in my awesome friend’s wedding
- Make sure that the shirts get here in time for the race I don’t need to worry about this at all, because Core Concepts is supa-awesome!
- Race packet stuffing
- Set up a race course that is 70 miles long
- Make sure athletes get their race packets
- Attend another wedding
- Direct a half-iron distance triathlon on Sunday
Good thing its only a medium week for my training… although I’m not sure when I’ll have time for a 120 mile ride between hauling tables, food, and race gear 45miles north of here in about seven separate trips and putting on the inaugural Koop. I’m thinking that packet stuffing might include some sort of assembly trainer ride.